Belly of the Beast

Hey Will - unfortunately some jackass at the station broke the call box which airs phone interviews so I had to postpone Dan's interview last Saturday. This problem should be fixed soon, I'm just not sure when. I didn't even know the box was broken until Thursday! I guess that's what happens when kids run the station! As soon as it's up, I will let you know OR if I can get any money together to scrape up a phone recorder and then we can do it anytime that is at a more "human" hour on the weekend!

haha..thanks! That's what we call "the Iron Maiden part" We love finishing off the show with that song...gets the crowd all fired up.

Well..if you can't get the recorder done, I can swing Saturday morning... I work early hours all week long anyways... 8am is still sleeping in for me.. But I need to make sure i've got enough coffee in me, so i can at least be coherant!! :)

Bruce, do you need a phone recording device like this?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103876&cp=&pg=4&kw=phone+recording&parentPage=search

pRS1C-2266550w345.jpg

Belly of the beast is back! Every Saturday mornings from 6am to 8am! I will be in contact with everyone and start setting up these long overdue interviews! I have a co host for the show so this is making things overall a lot easier to work with. Whiplashtv will be coming back but when that is I'm not sure possibly late Sept or Oct. I've e-mailed Jeremy already about this. I think I'm ready to take the bull by the horns. I needed some overdue rest, being a one man show really sucked. If you want to contact me, my yahoo account will do until I setup a web presence again. bruce84@yahoo.com