Best 1984 albums

Which are your favorite heavy metal albums of 1984?

• Total voters
Damn, I forgot Mercyful Fate's "Don't Break the Oath". Sorry for that. :(

As you see, you have more than one choices.

Damn, I didnt notice the multiple choice thing until after I voted!

I suppose there is no use for an EPs of 84 poll?:err: Haunting the Chapel, In the Sign of Evil etc its probably a short list and redundant beyond those two anyway.:p

where's the
helstar.jpg

It was a too good year to name only one. I voted for Accept, Dio, Metallica and WASP, and would add others like: Ratt - Out of the cellar / Y&T - in Rock we trust / Stormwitch - Walpurgis Night / Bon Jovi - Bon Jovi

Damn, I didnt notice the multiple choice thing until after I voted!

I suppose there is no use for an EPs of 84 poll?:err: Haunting the Chapel, In the Sign of Evil etc its probably a short list and redundant beyond those two anyway.:p

i also didn't notice the multiple choice thing so twisted sister-stay hungry got my vote

Doesn't surprise me it's their best album and one of the best heavy metal albums ever.

I vote for other too, which ones are on the other thread I'm lazy :p

i give the best to any 70's priest album except rocka rolla or painkiller

Great list(except for Manowar):heh: THere is no way I can pick just one. I will say that 1984 was a special year for metal. IMO it is the year where metal became a social and commercial force.

Oh! The Scorpions' Love at First Sting should not be forgotten on that list.

Great list(except for Manowar):heh: THere is no way I can pick just one. I will say that 1984 was a special year for metal. IMO it is the year where metal became a social and commercial force.

1984 was a special year for metal because it was the only one that had two Manowar releases.