Best album - #6 - MAUDLIN OF THE WELL.

Which maudlin of the Well album is your favourite?

• My Fruit Psychobells... A Seed Combustible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bath

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Leaving Your Body Map

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Fuck, this is pretty hard considering how each album is of near equal quality. I guess I'll choose Bath though.

You should do Agalloch or Diabolical Masquerade =P

i'm sorry i must not understand the artistic genius that is maudlin of the Well (uppercase W lowercase m) i had better post a thread to the kayo dot forum asking how to listen to the albums CORRECTLY as its not possible that they are just shit im sure there must be something below the surface that im too much of a simpleton to grasp therefore i will ask toby driver im sure he can enlighten me maybe i must listen to the tracks in fibonacci sequence order on a 1989 model jvc xl-v333 cd player (superior d/a circuit) what is the KEY TO THE SECRET SONG

Erik said:
i'm sorry i must not understand the artistic genius that is maudlin of the Well (uppercase W lowercase m) i had better post a thread to the kayo dot forum asking how to listen to the albums CORRECTLY as its not possible that they are just shit im sure there must be something below the surface that im too much of a simpleton to grasp therefore i will ask toby driver im sure he can enlighten me maybe i must listen to the tracks in fibonacci sequence order on a 1989 model jvc xl-v333 cd player (superior d/a circuit) what is the KEY TO THE SECRET SONG

:lol:

Erik said:

That one guy being fucking clueless doesn't change the fact that Bath+Leaving Your Body Map are brilliant, even just on a 'musical' level.

LOLOL AND IF YOU LISTEN TO LATERALUS IN A DIFFERENT ORDER YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM JESUS TOO

Frostangelstorm said:
Wait, so what's wrong with asking a band's official forum about the message behind their music?
look if you don't get my point that's fine but you should really take care before responding if that's the case cause otherwise you might come off as an idiot

case in point:
Frostangelstorm said:
Wait, so what's wrong with asking a band's official forum about the message behind their music?

Frostangelstorm said:
Go listen to your raw generic shite.
oh look it's the first line of defense of the cookie cutter kayo dot fan

You do realize that I'd rather be considered "lame", "idiot", "untrue" or whatever else on this forum full of such bright sirs like you, instead of becoming an arse like yourself, don't you?

Look, unlike you, I'm not picking any fights without a reason and I'm not responding to threads with corny insults because I simply can't bear in mind the idea that people could have absolutely different tastes from mine.

Unfortunately, that's all I see you doing, at least in the threads I have posted. Don't worry though, Celtic Frost, Bathory and others' polls will follow as well, or will you diss these bands as well?

Frostangelstorm said:
You do realize that I'd rather be considered "lame", "idiot", "untrue" or whatever else on this forum full of such bright sirs like you, instead of becoming an arse like yourself, don't you?
i'm not an arse, i'm an agreeable fellow!

Frostangelstorm said:
Look, unlike you, I'm not picking any fights without a reason and I'm not responding to threads with corny insults
actually if "go listen to your raw generic shite" isn't a "corny insult" i need a new edition of my dictionary probably :confused:

Frostangelstorm said:
because I simply can't bear in mind the idea that people could have absolutely different tastes from mine.
you mean like HOW COULD SOMEONE POSSIBLY DISLIKE MAUDLIN OF THE WELL WHAT THE FUCK go listen to your raw generic shite

Frostangelstorm said:
Unfortunately, that's all I see you doing, at least in the threads I have posted. Don't worry though, Celtic Frost, Bathory and others' polls will follow as well, or will you diss these bands as well?
oh shit you mean like all i did was rag on others tastes' in the my dying bride poll for example shit sorry about that :cool:

o and nig ya'll know dat shit is ill i be dissin wack shit only

for REAL