Best Album in 2004

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
Vote for the best new album in 2004! LOL. No, instead: find out who will do it - apart from Antimatter of course.
E.g. Paradise Lost may come out with a new cos the last was in 2002. And the long-awaited new Portishead - Im not sure if it will be good or be done. Im just browsing hot future releases at amazon.com.. Any more ideas? Lets foretell..
fortune_teller.gif

Mew? I've been on about them many times here. Don't know how sure it is, I read an article that they would release an album this Summer.

they planned to record a new one in 2000 or so.. so its time.. hehe..
"Source: NME 21 December 2000

Portishead - New album on the way
More 'Head music soon
Geoff Barrow has told nme.com that Portishead are about to commence work on their third album, and has spoken in support of a new website aiming to promote the Bristol music scene."
and

"Work on the follow-up to Portishead's eponymous sophomore album from 1997 has finally begun. In 2001 it was reported that the band were heading off to Australia to record the album and were hoping to release it by the year's end. In 2002 Beth Gibbons confirmed that she'd indeed been working on vocals and melodies on tracks that Geoff Barrow had sent her - Portishead's record label Go! Beat even hinted of a 2003 release date. Latest reports say that the band are still working on the album in the studio but no release dates are scheduled as yet."

Allan said:
Mew? I've been on about them many times here. Don't know how sure it is, I read an article that they would release an album this Summer.
LOL, I didnt realize that MEW was a band name.. never heard of it.

Dora said:
they planned to record a new one in 2000 or so.. so its time.. hehe..
"Source: NME 21 December 2000

Portishead - New album on the way
More 'Head music soon
Geoff Barrow has told nme.com that Portishead are about to commence work on their third album, and has spoken in support of a new website aiming to promote the Bristol music scene."
and

"Work on the follow-up to Portishead's eponymous sophomore album from 1997 has finally begun. In 2001 it was reported that the band were heading off to Australia to record the album and were hoping to release it by the year's end. In 2002 Beth Gibbons confirmed that she'd indeed been working on vocals and melodies on tracks that Geoff Barrow had sent her - Portishead's record label Go! Beat even hinted of a 2003 release date. Latest reports say that the band are still working on the album in the studio but no release dates are scheduled as yet."
:Smug:

i know the best album of 2004 will be the winner of finnish idols' album :eek:

:D
i should sleep now.damn.i promise to spank myself very hard.thank you and good night.

elzka said:
i know the best album of 2004 will be the winner of finnish idols' album ]

there is a fucking Finnish Idol? you mean like that stupid fucking show they came up with in the US where it's who-can-cover-an-old-great-song-the-best-without-having-any-musical-ability-themselves? OMFG!

someone shoot me. :confused: