Best album!!!!!

What if 2 of the guys in Bloodbath suddenly told us that they were gays....would you stop listening to them or hate them?

I better make it very clear that none of the guys in Bloodbath are gays

:oops:

well, this is bloodbath's forum so the answers is like expected.
i dont have any particular butal death metal fav. too hard to choose u know.
albums like RTC, Ribpreader - congreting the sick, Infestdead - jesusatan, Grave - Back from the grave (soulless too). anything from Krisiun. oh my god! fucking unbelivable hard too choose!!!
sad but true....christ!....that is a metallica song right?

Deadlift said:
What if 2 of the guys in Bloodbath suddenly told us that they were gays....would you stop listening to them or hate them?

I better make it very clear that none of the guys in Bloodbath are gays

:oops:

I would burn their cds. and start to play/listen to classical music ^^

Even IF they were gay, the music is still fucking awesome. If you stop listening to music because the artist is gay, your just a pussy. :p

But anyway, they aren't gay.

I like Nightmares Made Flesh most, with tracks like Stillborn Saviour, and Eaten..

nightmares made flesh, tho i like Mikael, i sometimes think hes best suited for the amazing, atmospheric progression that is Opeth... Bloodbath's raw aggression seemed well suited with Peter... too bad both left.

Jerreh said:
Even IF they were gay, the music is still fucking awesome. If you stop listening to music because the artist is gay, your just a pussy. :p

But anyway, they aren't gay.

I like Nightmares Made Flesh most, with tracks like Stillborn Saviour, and Eaten..

haha, nono...if they "were" gay, they would get really much attention for their music and gayness, their music would be played at mtv all day long...like this crap rap are doing. bloodbath would be mainstream and they would sell like 658607682606 million copies. and then after a few albums they would be hated by everyone cuz the change of sound their.

only my thoughts but look at metallica :yuk:

nightmares made flesh, tho i like Mikael, i sometimes think hes best suited for the amazing, atmospheric progression that is Opeth... Bloodbath's raw aggression seemed well suited with Peter... too bad both left.

I've never agreed more, as good as Mikael is (he probably does have better vocals than Peter). I just think Peter is better suited for bloodbath's music... I'd love to hear them swap albums; as in peter on RTC and mikael on NMF... imagine it... :headbang:

I prefer NMF :kickass:

Personally, I prefer RTC, but if there were more songs like Blood Vortex and Bastard son of God on it, I would prefer NMF. But I have a quick question: do any of you feel that the vox on bot albums are too... mixed? Like there is not enough rasp? That's what I like about death metal vocals anyways, stuff like DoDS for example, so raspy!!! And alot of Opeth too