Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

humus666

Panzer Division Humus
Nov 24, 2001
users.pandora.be
Finally, with the new MessageBoard we can do this poll:
which is THE best Children Of Bodom album?:heh:

My vote goes out to Hatebreeder, which is simply the best album in the world. :headbang:

I like Hatebreeder the best. But Follow The Reaper is a close second.

Follow the Reaper is my favourite. Something Wild maybe second and Hatebreeder third. I don't count the live album as a normal album, it's more of a bootleg to me. :confused: A really good one though.

As I said in the other thread, Toky Warhearts it is for me.

Btw, saw them live last, I think it was February, and thegig was excellent. The crowd went mad waiting for the band, and started jumping. I could barely stand because the floor was almost giving up under the people.

I dont think Tokyo Warhearts should be included because the poll would show which era people like more. I gave mine to HATEBREEDER! Because there are classic solos and damn classic songs like Downfall and Silent Night, Bodom Night. Good album all around

Runner Up: Follow the Reaper

Last (but not least :D ) : Something Wild

WINNER: HATEBREEDER!

Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper are both masterpieces on their own, i really wouldn't know which is better... but i can say which i like the most and that's Hatebreeder

Tokyo Warhearts wouldn't really count as an album since it's nothing new (though it does kick some major ass)

I voted SW. It's my favourite and close next is going the HB album. FTR is far next, but is gooooood. The only thing that I "dislike" in SW is the keyboard effect. It's like harpsichord (I think) and it doesn't fit well to the songs.