Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Follow the Reaper

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Hatebreeder

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Something Wild

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
I would have to say either Follow the Reaper or HCDR. Probably a little more FtR than HCDR because i love most of the songs on it, but HCDR was just amazing imo. One of my least favorites is something wild and hatebreeder. I dont see the amazingness with hatebreeder and ive listened numerous times. Its alright, but probably one of my least favorite of all their albums. Something Wild has some decent songs, but again is a little boring and doesnt have many great songs. hatebreeder has some alright songs, but it seems like a lot of filler.

I think Follow The Reaper is just overated. I'm a thrash metal man. So Hatebreeder is just too damn good...

so who else here thinks those interlude parts on Wrath Within and Silent Night Bodom Night are just fucking amazing? I think they're an excellent example of Alexi's master composition skills...

See Hatebreeders just like... godamn every songs so good in its own way.

I love the fast agressive-ness on songs like Warheart, Hatebreeder, and Wrath Within... but I also love how they have such finesse and the amazing melodies of stuff like Bed Of Razors.

I actually have to agree with silverI on this one. I was listening to towards dead end the other day and it finally hit me "This is my favorite fucking song ever!"

they change with each album, and to me, THATS what blows my mind. thank god they ARE a band that constantly evolves and just doesnt put more of the same stuff out time after time..

:) :) :) :)

Keep telling yourself that, although I like each of the albums.

Hatebreeder without any doubt. Second would be Follow the Reaper. Last would be Hate Crew Deathroll, don't really like that album.

I had to vote for Follow The Reaper.
I like the light hearted feel of it. Plus, Mask Of Sanity is my favorite COB song.

Best Breeder is actually my favorite CD though. :p

all of em, plain and simple, im still waiting for my copies of tokyo warhearts, and best breeder, but so far they all kick my ass

though much people actually doesn't like the last album (just check the poll), I have no doubt that Bodom has came getting better in each album -if you notice the musical evolution way.

my vote is to Hate Crew Death Roll; perhaps I'm getting old and I'm starting to forget the Black Metal roots. Just feeling this touch of fine and mastered Heavy, makes me remark HCDR quality.

Greetz
:rofl:

well its official, tokyo warhearts has been kicking my ass all day so i vote for it! (ftr is still the shit, but bodom live is a spectical!)