Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Hatebreeder

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Something Wild

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
Jul 19, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Im making this poll out of spontanity, and just cause I wanna see what other people think. My vote went to Hatebreeder, cause I like that faster, Agressive Thrash stuff.

Of course, I love all 4 Bodom albums, but I do have favorites.

TheSomberlain said:
To me, CoB is really boring nowadays, only album I can bare to listen to is SW

And to me, SW is the most boring album. Too many things bug me about that CD now....even though it blew my mind when it came out, and got me into COB. They are almost a different band now.

enemy of reality said:
And to me, SW is the most boring album. Too many things bug me about that CD now....even though it blew my mind when it came out, and got me into COB. They are almost a different band now.

they change with each album, and to me, THATS what blows my mind. thank god they ARE a band that constantly evolves and just doesnt put more of the same stuff out time after time...

I have to choose between hatebreeder and HCDR...argh, can't vote twice?
well I'll vote for Hatebreeder..but I love HCDR too.
to be honest I fucking love them all

I love Something Wild the most musically. The musical onslaught of Deadnight Warrior, In The Shadows, Red Light In My Eyes, and Touch Like Angel of Death, and you can't forget The Nail or Lake Bodom. This album is one of the most perfect metal albums ever concieved.

Follow the Reaper has to many good memories in it so it gets my vote for best. It had an impact on my life that no other metal album will have. Highlights for me are Bodom After Midnight, Kissing the Shadows, Everytime I Die, Hate Me and Northren Comfort. It is also the most melodic in my opinion.

Hatebreeder is overrated and my least favorite, but still a good metal album by far. Can't go wrong with Black Widow and Downfall though. Warheart and Bed of Razors get old fast, the rest of the album is killer and nobody seems to really gives a crap about Wrath Within which is a very good, overlooked song which kinda feels out of place on this album.

Hatecrew Deathroll is their most brutal album and I have no complaints and it has Triple Corpse Hammerblow on it which is probably my favorite Bodom song, not sure on that though, I like em all equally for one reason or another but if I had to pick a favorite it would most likely be that or TLAOD. Sixpounder, You're Better off Dead, Angels Don't Kill, and Chokehold are my other favorites, I think Needled 24/7 is CoB's weakest song, but it is an awesome song to hear live, and still a decent song to listen to.

SW is my least favourite album, although it's a very good debut album, technical and full of inspiration (still better than many metal albums out there).

Hatebreeder is fucking A, technical and full of classical influences...it used to be my favourite CoB album for a long while.

Follow the Reaper is the first CoB album I've heard and is the one that got me into Bodom. It also has some of the most killer songs CoB ever wrote, like Follow the Reaper, Everytime I Die and Kissing the Shadows. That's why it gets my vote.

Hate Crew Deathroll has some weak spots here and there, but still it's a very enjoyable Bodom album with kickass songs like Chokehold, You're better off Dead and Hate Crew Deathroll. I've been playing it quite a lot this summer.

Oh, and let's not forget Tokyo Warhearts... Lake Bodom live pwnz!!

This is my first post on these forums; I was referred to the site from a couple of people from Ultimate-Guitar. I haven't been a fan of CoB for long, I just picked up Something Wild a few days ago, and that is my favourite. I'm not a big fan of Melodic Metal, but CoB is great.

Again this question.
Something Wild compared to a debut album it's a great work. My fav songs on this release are Deadnight Warrior, In The Shadows, Lake Bodom and Touch Like Angel Of Death.

Hatebreeder was the first COB album I've heard, and I took the fancy of COB by this album. I think this is the best. (I voted for HB). There is no song I don't like from Hatebreeder.

Follow The Reaper is a very technical album. Follow The Reaper is the album I can listen to at all hours. I like all songs, but Northern Comfort and Kissing The Shadows are not my favs:( /bite me, if you want../

Hate Crew Deathroll was a lil bit surprise for me... Alexi didn't sing as in FTR or HB... And as tempestadiossa said it's an enjoyable album. First I liked Needled 24/7, Hate Crew Deathroll and Bodom Beach Terror. Now I like the whole album except Triple Corpse Hammerblow. That's not my favorite. But this album rocks \m/

@Morbid_6000: Welcome to the board!