Best and worst song they ever made

Best: Too many good ones... maybe Angels Don't Kill, Follow the Reaper, Children of Decadence, Every Time I Die, Needled 24/7, everything off Hatebreeder.

Worst: Punch Me I Bleed

best: Everytime I Die. The melodies and harmonies are amazing, and I'd say it has my favorite guitar solo too. After that, probably Bodom Beach Terror...it's so catchy. :)

worst: I don't know if there's a worst...there are some I don't listen to as much...I guess I don't like the Hellion cover so much. As for one of their original songs, I really can't say.

Best: possibly Follow The Reaper. its one of those songs which is amazing from start to finish, instead of just having a good chorus or a good solo. or Bodom Beach Terror. (it was one of the first cob songs i heard and I couldn't stop listening to it) but I guess my favourite keeps changing.

Worst: Bastards of Bodom full stop.

Best: Touch Like Angel, Silent Night Bodom Night, and Needled 24/7
Worst: Northern Comfort, Next In Line

Best: Iron and Beyond The Dark Sun :kickass: (kidding)
Worst: most of AYDY besides T,L & S and Living Dead Beat

sapaz_is_fuel said:
best : silent night bodom fart

worste : red light in my eye part one...sounds like a fucking spider song...i hate cobs keyboard playing sometimes

fuck you

Janne > God
Keyboard > Kazoo

well i think BEST : bodom night silent night , towards dead end , bodom beach terror , mask of sanity and red light in my eyes pt1

worst : probably something from AYDY

best(today): were not gonna fall, punch me i bleed, the nail, northern comfort, angels dont kill, triple corpse hammerblow, silent night...

worst: IYWPPFW but a riff or two are not that bad.

best(yesterday, approximatively): warheart, mask of sanity, towards dead end.

worst: well, none....

you see it changes everyday. but my true favorite is angels dont kill.

Best: Children of Decadence, Bodom After Midnight, Downfall, Red Light In MY Eyes Part 1

Worse: If You Want Peace...Prepare for War (thought this is just the the least liked)

EVERY BODOM SONG IS A METAL CLASSIC!

Best:Sixpounder(first CoB i heard), Angels don't kill is fucking amazing, and suprised about everyone hating AYDY Living Dead Beat is an instant classic and a personal fav Touch like Angel of Death and Hate Me live is great heard it at unholy alliance in toronto really good and besides is Alexi's fav to play live
Leasr Fav: Red Light in my eyes (couldn't get into it)

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
Best:Sixpounder(first CoB i heard), Angels don't kill is fucking amazing, and suprised about everyone hating AYDY Living Dead Beat is an instant classic and a personal fav Touch like Angel of Death and Hate Me live is great heard it at unholy alliance in toronto really good and besides is Alexi's fav to play live
Leasr Fav: Red Light in my eyes (couldn't get into it)

The first COB song I heard was Needled 24/7 and I was like....this song is teh ghey. But I heard Sixpounder, and that's the song that got me into liking bodom. I still hate N24/7. :mad:

i really want a serious explanation on why my posts are being erased... i'm not bashing anyone... i'm not breaking the rules... what is it? (please send me a pm with a serious and honest answer. thanks.)