Best and worst song they ever made

obvious_troll.jpg

Varg is trve, Alexi Laiho is all "I do not give a flying fuck mother fucker," whereas Varg killed a dude.
"It'll get in to the point where I don't give a fuck what you may think of Alexi or what you may not" :Smug:

*Humming* "We're the Hate Crew..."

internet-30 dollars a month
Children of Bodom albums-20 dollars
Idiots who have no clue what good music is- Priceless

OMGZ U HAZ A DIFERNT IDAEZ THAN ME!1!!11!!!!!!1! UZ WRONG IM RITE N00B!!11!!11!!!!!1!!!1

In my personal opinion the albums go, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper, Hate Crew Deathroll, Are You Dead Yet?, Something Wild, and then Blooddrunk.

My favorite songs are: Deadnight Warrior, Bed of Razors, Follow the Reaper, Bodom Beach Terror.

My least favorite song: In The Shadows. :headbang:

For me:

Best - Red Light in My Eyes pt. 1

Worst - Angels Don't Kill
For me this song is just boring, even though that the part at 02:47 is genius.

Best: Banned From Heaven, then are you dead yet or in you face, silent night bodom night, the list goes on
Worst: PROBABLY punch me I bleed.

Best: In your face...too catcy you cant but help love it...Trashed lost and strungout and bastards of bodom are good too....all from Are you dead yet album whch IMO is just bloody brilliant.

Worst: Lookin out my back door and ghostriders int he sky from Blooddrunk...I dunno i just dont like them =/

Are you kidding me, I think Bodom raped that song in a fantastic way. It's also the shortest song (or "fastest" cover) they've done :lol:

It's a funny song, but the novelty wears thin fast. IMO, now, it's just terrible.

I've found that all of their "funny" covers are like that.