Best band member to have as a sofa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it's like "good points".
It's just a sign to show your appreciation for something.
I don't know where it started or anything, but in some videogames you could earn "kudos" and for example on myspace you can "give kudos" to a text you just read if you like it.

and for example on myspace you can "give kudos" to a text you just read if you like it.

Ah , yeah I've seen that! I always linked it to hugs.. You know, kudos cuddles...and ....so ....eeeeehm...that's why....I...

aah forget it :Smug:

Thanks for explaining Vincent

Eh, it's like "good points".
It's just a sign to show your appreciation for something.
I don't know where it started or anything, but in some videogames you could earn "kudos" and for example on myspace you can "give kudos" to a text you just read if you like it.

Wikipedia said:
Kudos (pronounced /ˈkjuːdɒs/, often /ˈkuːdoʊz/), from the Greek κῦδος (not to be confused with κύδος "taunt"), kydos,(literally "that which is heard of") means "fame" and "renown"resulting from an act or achievement. Extending "kudos" to anotherindividual is often done as a praising remark. It entered English asBritish university slang in the early 1800s. In Standard BritishEnglish, as in Greek, Kudos is a singular and not a pluralnoun, and is used exclusively as such in Britain. However, in commonuse in the US the noun is often plural: She received many kudos ['ku:doʊz] for her work.
Usage expanded again[citation needed]as the term entered the vocabulary of the gaming community. Forexample, you can earn kudos for completing certain in-game tasks, suchas those in the Metropolis Street Racer, the Project Gotham Racing series and as part of the 'Varrock Museum' mini-task in the MMORPG Runescape.

yeah then asking them to get out coz you wanna watch your favorite show on television and getting your ass kicked by daniel...

i dont dare to have a katatonia's member as a sofa but i like to have jonas as a patient.
ahahhaah i totally agree i will never wish to stay sit above one of them..it's how to waste their talents..but if i should choice i will probably dare to stay sit on Dino Cazares (from Fear Factory) he is so fat (sorry Dino!) that he can be really comfortable!

Yo mama's so fat that *insert something funny in here*. I'd like to have Gene Hoglan as my sofa, he is even more comfy than Dino :p

gene too *hilarious* i think that Katatonia are not "soft" enough for being utilized as sofa! anyway i think that Mikael isn't fat poor .. he is so tall

Nono.. Jonas. Imagine putting your head down on his big soft tummy. ANd he can sing you gently to sleep or something. With the advatages of not waking you with a growl like Mike.

Why are we doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.