October Tide (THIS IS FOR JONAS, FRED, & BLACKHEIM!) Fans too!

Do you feel OCTOBER TIDE should release one last album?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes, but only if JONAS, FRED, BLACKHEIM, and MICKEAL AKERIFIELDT are the lineup!

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
:devil:

Grey Dawn is that last October Tide album? Impossible!

Jonas you can't do this! You have a lot of fans for both KATATONIA and October Tide! Atleast come out with one more album for the new millenium then stop. You have to show these bands that are trying to copy your style (RAPTURE, DARK SUNS, etc.) that you still hold the MOTHERF'N DOOM DEATH thrown! Just imagine a production in Fredman Studios with Dan Swano somehow involved (as he always is) with Jonas on drums/bass, the ever present Fredrick Norman on lead/rhythm guitar, the man behind the music himself Blackheim (Anders Nystrom) on lead/rhythm guitar, and maybe even Mickeal Akerfieldt back on vocals where he belongs!

I am a huge fan of KATATONIA, October Tide, and Diabolical Masquerade!
If you guys on this message board agree with this NEW THREAD please post and support me! JONAS, BLACKHEIM, and FRED are all about the fans so if we can persuade them then they will acknowledge our loyalty!

You guys created this style, nurtured it, perfected it, and evolved! I am very proud of you guys for that, but you have to do one last album before you hang up the curtains. People of this message board, I urge you,support me in this!

Thank you!

I'd love another October Tide album too. Either that or 'Rain Without End' re-released in a beautiful big fat digipak so I can cream my shorts with it....

But yeah, I can see the value of an OT album with Mikael on vocals... wouldn't that be something!

Actually, I wouldn't mind having a beautiful, remastered, digipack (with some bonus tracks maybe?) of October Tide's "Rain Without End" myself! I still think they should release one final album though!

Keep the votes coming people, we shall have another masterpiece of melancholic beauty!

Jonas said somewhere they saw no point in releasing one more alb of the band which is in fact 'second-hand' Katatonia... :cry:
I don't think they will change their mind, especially now when Katatonia itself head for more powerful stuff.

One more album ok. But only Jonas and Fred. Full line-up from Brave, it's a copy from Katatonia in 1996 and i'm not agree. Katatonia are Katatonia, and OT are OT, they were different. Similar music but with different things. The growls from Jonas for example.

I say if Jonas and Fred ever do want to make another OT album, they will do so (as it's apparent there are many fans of those albums) In the Meanwhile, it's no use begging them. Hell, I would love another Brave Murder Day, but I've seen a pattern with katatonia where they contantly evolve and change, and if their hearts are not really in it, i can't see why they should make a mediocre unheartfelt album.

insidethefall said:
I say if Jonas and Fred ever do want to make another OT album, they will do so (as it's apparent there are many fans of those albums) In the Meanwhile, it's no use begging them. Hell, I would love another Brave Murder Day, but I've seen a pattern with katatonia where they contantly evolve and change, and if their hearts are not really in it, i can't see why they should make a mediocre unheartfelt album.

When he's right he's right. You said what I was thinking but did not want to accept. :)

Oh well, maybe Jonas has always wanted to do another one but has not pursued it because it may sound too much like KATATONIA, because if not, Grey Dawn will indeed be the final October Tide album.