best Bodom video?

skakruk666

Midnight walker
Aug 20, 2006
Rancagua, Chile
hey, i think its a good topic, whats ur fav Bodom video?

Mine is live in Seoul Korea 2001!! they fuckin rocked!, incredible vocals and it's also Hate me best live version ever! i fuckin love that fuckin video if u havnt got it get it now u fucker!

Though the video quality is not so good...

I like the nosturi gig from 2005. Even though it's quite sloppy sometimes it sure is nice !

skakruk666 said:

Mine is live in Seoul Korea 2001!! they fuckin rocked!, incredible vocals and it's also Hate me best live version ever! i fuckin love that fuckin video if u havnt got it get it now u fucker!

Seoul 2001 for me too, i have watched that show so many times..

Reactions: muTha
Stockholm... cause it's the best quality, simple. The others are watchable but stockholm ftw easily.

Seoul is my favorite, its got the best setlist, best camera angles (except for the dvd, of course), and their playing is spot on. The best song is Lake Bodom, holy shit did they rock that. Kissing the Shadow, Warheart and Mask of Sanity are also insane. Deadnight warrior is sick, especially the whole drum\keyboard intro.

My second favorite is Tuska 2004, Alexander's last show. The video quality is crazy, the sound is perfect, and Alexi is really at the absolute peak of his performance (and yes, things went downhill from here).

Stockholm has the best video and audio, but the mistakes and sloppiness on Alexi's part prevent it from being my favorite (see Lake Bodom, Downfall, AYDY). I love the Jaska-cam, best idea ever. Perhaps they should have recorded it over 2 shows and took the best songs.

Those all average quality i'm guessing?

Young alexi in that St.Petersburg clip, must have been 19!

Yeah pretty much.

Seoul is pro shot but ok quality.
Mtstic Festival is actually really good, the best out of the ones I mentioned.
Kuovola is a bootleg but not bad and same with Metalfest. The audio is fine though.