Best Borkanagar Song Thread

1º - Colossus
2º - Circled
3º - Grimland Domain
4º - Four Element Synchronicity
5º - Dauden
6º - Universal

Ufff... this is very hard. I can't choose just one song.

The Dawn Of The End (the final words are too mighty and passionated, one of the best viking moments ever: "autumm twice, river and rock, A new kingdom rise, I close my eyes"....) OMG...

A Tale Of Pagan Tongue
The Eye Of Oden
The Winterway
Witching Hour
Colossus
Gods Of My World
The Geniune Pulse
Soul Sphere
The Wonder
Grains
Oceans Rise (origin version)
Grains
White
The Spirit Of Nature (as the best instrumental)

Gods of My World... The song just flows so perfectly from beginning to end with a kickass bass solo in the middle. :kickass:

I have to say Cyclus.

I just can't help to smile while listening to it; it's so weird and goofy! It's really fast and hard and growly...and then the chorus kicks in, with it's major chords and soulful singing. And let's not forget Lars and his trusty Hammond, tying it all together.

It's almost as if Elton John and Cannibal Corpse got together to write a musical. I love it. That was the song that got me hooked on this band.

...and then the chorus kicks in, with it's major chords and soulful singing. And let's not forget Lars and his trusty Hammond, tying it all together.

That's true!!! both guys sings too high!!!!

Lars is a very important part of the band... his voice together with the Mr V's voice sounds incredible!!!!!

Since Empiricism, the Borknagar's vocal chords are too awesome. Mr V has a high record, but Lars has a higher record yet!

I think in Epic was abused the keys a little ... the keys sounds more than the guitars in a lot of moments... but it's a great album.

When they just needed one vocalist to sound great, and when the guitars were superior to the keyboards, those were the days of glory for this band.