Best Origin song.

Best song of Origin?

• Total voters
you're right. but how come you were still wondering why people compare Origin with Damnation if you realize it's a matter of opinion..? :loco:
I expected there'd be a more indept reason to be honest. Since I personally don't think either bands have anything to compair.

I dislike Opeth a lot, so why do people even compare them with mighty Borknagar? :rolleyes:

I don't think there's much similarity between the bands :lol: .

Earth Imaginery and Grains are great songs, mostly because the vocals melody!

well.....about the comparison between Opeth and Borknagar......only we can do that (and in a very poorly way) comparing Orgin and Damnation......try to compare The olden Domain with Ghost Reveries, or compare Empirism with any Opeth Album, it's impossible!!!! these bands makes very different styles.
Let's focus on listening to the music.

See ya!!

(yeap...it's a fact, my english lenguage really sucks! XD)

Edit: Don't you think that in some parts of Origin the bass souns a little untuned??

mainly because Opeth is another great prog black metal band who also did an acoustic album. :Smug:

where is the black metal in Opeth (Orchid? Morningrise?)

damnation isn't acoustic...

damnation is like a Pink Floyd never-released album, but Origin is totally folk metal and all I was expecting from the Band. I' very happy listening a acoustic album from the best folk/black metal band in history.

GR is a great great piece of shit, Origin is a great great masterpiece.