Best Borkanagar Song Thread

Ascension of our fathers, ocean's rise, Gods of my world, icon dreams, the presence is ominous, traveller, the wonder... there are actually TOO MANY good ones. Admit it. This thread is useless. They're basically all so good!

believe it or not... i still haven't heard the first borknagar album... i gotta get my hands on it! Is it true that it's out of production and copies are limited?

Nick_Perrin said:
Ascension of our fathers, ocean's rise, Gods of my world, icon dreams, the presence is ominous, traveller, the wonder... there are actually TOO MANY good ones. Admit it. This thread is useless. They're basically all so good!

believe it or not... i still haven't heard the first borknagar album... i gotta get my hands on it! Is it true that it's out of production and copies are limited?
I picked it up, in Virgin for some strange reason, it's pretty cool the guitar work on the last song is amazing.

Borknagar -> Krigsstev, Fandens Allheim
The Olden Domain -> Om hundrede Aar Er Alting Glemt, A tale of pagan tongue
The Archaic Course -> all except Ocean's rise
Quintessence -> Colossus, Revolt
Empiricism -> The black canvas
Epic -> Traveller, Origin

The Winterway

"awakened by the hands of autumn, the hands which made me sleep..."

soo friggin nice. i love Borknagar :headbang: :headbang:

the genuine pulse is IMHO one of the greatest songs ever written! it's simply amazing, awesome melodylines, aggressiveness and feel to the music, with very remarkable choruses.
too bad its the only song on "Empiricism" that's really fast (mostly)

1. Ruins of the Future
2. The Black Token
3. The Presence is Ominous
4. Inherit the Earth
5. Icon Dreams

*Personal favorites*

- oceans rise
- dawn of the end
- colossus
- the presence is ominous

but it's very hard to find bad songs in borknagar history