- Origin
- Related - Dialogue
- The Eye of Oden
- The Dawn of the End
- Oceans Rise
- Colossus
- Liberated

etcetcetcetcetc...........

All of their songs are great, no weak tracks in their entire discography....I'll just pick Grimland Domain since it's playing at the moment :D

Favourites changes depending on many circumstances, but I have special predilection for Ad Noctum (feeling of everything in its place, lovely hammond), The Wonder (same sensation than in Ad Noctum: this piece is not that far from perfection :) ) and Matter and Motion (big keys fan :D)

I hate these questions...they have way to many good songs.

My favs are Colossus, Inherit the Earth, Tale of a Pagan Tongue, Gods of My World, the Stellar Dome, The Wonder, and Genuine Pulse

Wow, how have only 2 people mentioned Liberated. What an unbelievable song. The same can definately be said for Colossus, The Presence is ominous, and I personally think the chorus on The Stellar Dome is one of the best on Empiricism. Oh, and The Genuine Pulse, but godammit can I not stand that weird ascending 16th note scale near the end. It's a brief stab of pain though, so it's forgivable.

hmmm, don't think anybody has said either of these yet...but my fave(s) are "Ad Noctum" or "Invincible"