Best CoB cover song!!! (poll)

Mine is still Somebody Put Something In My Drink! That has the best solo and topped Hellion. I also like Latomeri cuz Alexi sings in Finnish and that's hot.

repent whore & iron maiden cover hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
cold ice or somethingggggggggggg yeahhhhhhhhhhh ACES HIGH !!!! That one...

What the hell are you taking, and who's selling it to you? :err:

edit: i don't mean about his choice of covers, I meant his choice of....words.... XD

talk dirty to me, rebell yell and somebody but something in my drink just kick ass

^I have yet to listen to Aces High.

Repent Whore is not a cover version. It's by a differnt band called Cry? I'm not sure but it's not by COB. I thought the same thing at first cuz they had the lyrics for it under COB's name at some site.

That means I can think, you stupid! In contrast to you... so fuck off

Lol, you have 2 posts and already you make me want to turn emo and cut myself. :lol: :loco: :loco:

Also "stupid" is usually used in a different context, n00b; it would be "That means I can think. You are stupid!".

You know what? Make us all laugh more than Conti does without making yourself look like a super faggot and we'll listen to you :lol:

Lol, you have 2 posts and already you make me want to turn emo and cut myself. :lol: :loco: :loco:

Also "stupid" is usually used in a different context, n00b; it would be "That means I can think. You are stupid!".

You know what? Make us all laugh more than Conti does without making yourself look like a super faggot and we'll listen to you :lol:
Well, I don't wanna fall out with anyone. So let the cleverest shut up the first.