Best CoB cover song!!! (poll)

All are great...

...the two I dislike are 'She is Beautiful' and 'Talk Dirty to Me', which is in my opinion, the worst song Bodom ever recorded (out of the songs they wrote and the ones they covered combined). I just don't like it. :erk:

but i don't think i've heard them all.
Um, :erk: if you haven't heard them all and have been a Bodom fan for a while now you just plain suck... but whatever... :erk: Your loss...

There's no such thing as a "favorite" cover song for me when it comes to Bodom. There's no possible way I could even think about choosing a favorite song by Bodom in general. But I enjoyed "Oops... I did it again" only because it showed that the band wasn't afraid, or even care what people thought about doing that song. Some people stopped liking the band after that cover, but I thought it was fucking hilarious. Of course, Alexi sang it better than Britney did!! I also liked "Somebody Put Something in my Drink" because it was an upbeat song... and it's always a lot of fun to listen to. Yet again, Bodom did it better than the Ramones.