• No Commands (Stone)

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Rebel Yell (Billy Idol)

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Shot in the Dark (Ozzy)

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Silent Scream (Slayer)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Somebody Put Something in my Drink (The Ramones)

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
I voted Hellion cause its my old partyanthem :p but someone put something in my drink mix well with beer too ... heh

TheSomberlain said:
And as I mentioned, I only wanted official covers, as in covers featured on some official release. That does not include those only covered at some gig.
I'm not sure what are you referring to but Aces High was featured on the NB(?) Iron Maiden tribute and Latomeri was featured on the Klamydia EP "Seokset". We're Not Gonna Take It was never recorded but just played live in Spain 2001 and South America 2001.

Hmm... Latomeri is far the best, it sounds they recorded that like "live" in studio, so that everyone played at the same time, so that just rocks! Every klamydia cover rocks. But on that list, Somebody Put Something In My Drink.

SunlapseVertigo said:
Silent Scream definately! I find myself liking that song just as much, if not more than CoB's songs.
I somehow don't really like that one. Whenever I listen to HCD, I try to remember to listen my 9-track version, so I don't have to skip "Silent Scream", since I wouldn't listen it.

I find it funny how all us metalheads love the punk rock covers the most.

bobvex said:
I find it funny how all us metalheads love the punk rock covers the most.
..maybe you tincan-heads : p

I don't know why so many people love Somebody put Something in my Drink..

I don't care for the song at all. It's alright because it's CoB playing it.. but that's about it.

'Mass Hypnosis' for me, after that, 'Aces High'.

And for this, bodomite is my new best friend for today \,,/

Extendar said:
I somehow don't really like that one. Whenever I listen to HCD, I try to remember to listen my 9-track version, so I don't have to skip "Silent Scream", since I wouldn't listen it.

Hear HEar, slayer suck.