• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile Pretty for the Devil
Tie My Rope
In Your Face
Banned from Heaven
etc. etc.
where are killer riffs in those songs (banned from heaven and tie my rope)?!? I think a few of you ppl don't understnad the meaning of the word riff... its like a 'fuck, yeah! this part totally kicks ass' part but no interlude, solo or bridge or sth... you can say that every songs got some really cool parts but only a few got those... hard to discribe...fuck yeah riffs...

@CHamet: I think I've listed up the best ones from each album, except the CoB riff which I've forgot, sorry.

This is rediculous. It's "choose the riff you like the most out of my list of favourite riffs".

The riffs that I think are the "best" aren't on here. There shouldn't have been a poll.

i think pointing out "the best bodom riffs" is not possible because every person on this board will have a different opinion towards what a "good riff" is. imo there are no "bad riffs", there are just different riffs.

Why is there only one thing pre HCDR? i chose downfall

the riff from Children of Bodom.
It's not on your poll -,-

^
:Smug::rolleyes:

damn embarrassing for fucking germany:D

*postjumporz*

Not enough songs. I choosed TLS

If it were, that would be my choice.
Downfall gets my vote. :)

i think many riffs from the older, and other songs on the never, outclass those you've listed. But thats my opinion, and i dont see whats the point in voting about which of the best COB riffs in YOUR OPINION are the best.

Personally i will vote for Downfall, not because of elitism, but because i honestly feel its the better one out of those.

Well then you are a total fucking faggot. Fuck off.

Black Widow!

And ofcourse, you know which riffs are outstanding to everyone in the world?

Out of those, i'd say i find maybe, 2-3 memorable. MAYBE.

Like wtf, the You're Better of Dead, 05-10 barely qualifies as a riff at all. and that song has riffs that are WAY better.

There are other riffs in the songs youve listed that sound better, and there are other songs containing way better riffs.

in that case you should have listed the best ones from each album...

Where is the mosh pit riff from We're Not Gonna Fall? :eek:

This thread fails. There are better riffs.

This is rediculous. It's "choose the riff you like the most out of my list of favourite riffs".

The riffs that I think are the "best" aren't on here. There shouldn't have been a poll.

It shouldn't have been a poll at all. Let people post their own favorite riffs.

Do you guys only post here to flame me?

I'm gonna say yes...:lol:

Where is the mosh pit riff from We're Not Gonna Fall? :eek:

I'm wondering the same thing

where are killer riffs in those songs (banned from heaven and tie my rope)?!? I think a few of you ppl don't understnad the meaning of the word riff... its like a 'fuck, yeah! this part totally kicks ass' part but no interlude, solo or bridge or sth... you can say that every songs got some really cool parts but only a few got those... hard to discribe...fuck yeah riffs...

@CHamet: I think I've listed up the best ones from each album, except the CoB riff which I've forgot, sorry.

Where are the killer riffs in the songs you listed? I know you pointed them out, but i hear nothing killer about them(apart from like what, 2).

It's a really cool part but to simple to call it a riff or sth... it's only a few chords...

and 00:05-00:10 totally qualifies for a kickass riff? Most riffs consist of "only a few chords", please pull your head out of your ass.

edit: of You're better of dead, incase you didnt get it

Do you guys only post here to flame me?

No, we post here because its a discussion forum, you made a thread with something as biased and moronic as it can get. Rocksanes "i know what is good music" discussion comes to mind.

This thread fails. There are better riffs.

Spot on, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.