Votes: 34 14.7%
  • Are you dead yet?

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Chaos Ridden Years

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters
'Follow the Reaper' is the best of their albums. But my favourite song is from Hatecrew. The slow barnstormer.

The coolest vibe goes to Hatebreeder though.

3 great albums and the essence of the band for me.

The slow barnstormer , you mean Triple corse Hammer blow?:OMG:

This is what I have been saying forever. Back then they were really just getting into their first world tours and so on, so they were trying their best to play flawlessy live, now days Alexi gets up there and doesn't sing nearly as good as he did on Tokyo Warhearts. He just doesn't seem to want to make that much of an effort all the time which makes me really sad =/... lol, i want to change my vote to Tokyo Warhearts now, that is my favorite tone of any album.

mmh... I won't say that they were better back in 1999 but one of the problems or one problem for me why I don't like their performances nowadays so much is definitely the crappy tone of the guitars. I think Alexis playing is still great as it was a few years ago but it might be that he has some problems with some parts/solos because of his low guitar

I think Alexis playing is still great as it was a few years ago but it might be that he has some problems with some parts/solos because of his low guitar

That's what I mean, I wish he would concentrate more on his performance instead of looking cool with his nuts slapping his spring cavity.

I think Alexis playing is still great as it was a few years ago but it might be that he has some problems with some parts/solos because of his low guitar

I wouldn't say that. Take a look at his Tuska 2003 performance. His guitar was basically as low there as it is today, and while it wasn't TW-status and the tone was pretty weak, the playing itself was noticeably cleaner/tighter than what you generally see today.