Votes: 34 14.7%
  • Are you dead yet?

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Chaos Ridden Years

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters
'Follow the Reaper' is the best of their albums. But my favourite song is from Hatecrew. The slow barnstormer.

The coolest vibe goes to Hatebreeder though.

3 great albums and the essence of the band for me.

Mine would have to be Follow the Reaper. Kissing the Shadows is definitely 1 of Alexi's sickest solo's and FTR is an album I could always just pop in and listen to from beginning to end without skipping a single song, love every second of it.

'Tis hard.

But I'd say ''Hate Crew Deathroll''. The riffs and guitar solo's are phenomenal.
Hatebreeder has an awesome atmosphere as well though.

Damn, I accidentally voted for Are You Dead Yet?, but my favourite album by CoB is Hatebreeder. Then followed by Are You Dead Yet? and Blooddrunk.

Are You Dead Yet is hot summer sex on the beach with megan fox :D

Punch Me I Bleed solo, In Your Face vibe, AYDY is pretty mad and the rest are all sick

It would have to be Hatebreeder sir.

Let that one loose on the crowd and they won't know what to think, you see when Clive rains that one down, Ain't no one left standing, No sir.

They are still outstanding performances though, the best I've heard from them live, I even like them more than the studio versions. I think that's why they get so much shit nowdays, they aren't that sloppy now, is just that they were so good before.

This is what I have been saying forever. Back then they were really just getting into their first world tours and so on, so they were trying their best to play flawlessy live, now days Alexi gets up there and doesn't sing nearly as good as he did on Tokyo Warhearts. He just doesn't seem to want to make that much of an effort all the time which makes me really sad =/... lol, i want to change my vote to Tokyo Warhearts now, that is my favorite tone of any album.