Votes: 34 14.7%
  • Are you dead yet?

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Chaos Ridden Years

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters
hatebreeder, follow the reaper, are you dead yet?, and blooddrunk are my favorite four albums (of course i love them all) so it is hard to decide but i had to vote are you dead yet? 'cause are you dead yet? is also one of my favorite songs...

then again so is Hellhounds on my Trail...

not a fair question!! they all kick ass!! :worship:

Are you dead yet?
It's dynamic and not straight, as the blooddrunk(which is highly professional, in opposit)

looking at the poll, it reminds me of why Bodom is so great. theres something for everyone. one persons least favorite is another's #1

i voted HCDR, a close 2nd would be FTR and Blooddrunk keeps growing on me

Tokyo Warhearts, they all performed great.

BTW was it fixed in studio later?

Tokyo Warhearts, they all performed great.

BTW was it fixed in studio later?

Nope, but many don't seem to realize that it has songs from two different gigs that were recorded on consecutive days and they just picked the better versions of each song.

Nope, but many don't seem to realize that it has songs from two different gigs that were recorded on consecutive days and they just picked the better versions of each song.

They are still outstanding performances though, the best I've heard from them live, I even like them more than the studio versions. I think that's why they get so much shit nowdays, they aren't that sloppy now, is just that they were so good before.

Hatebreeder is my favourite- although i think that the stockholm knockout is somewhat out of competition, i would have voted for it if they played more old songs.

Hatebreeder with Something Wild and Follow The Reaper holding hands in a close second :p

I chose Hatebreeder, but it was really a toss-up between Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper. Bother are fucking amazing albums...but Hatebreeder has "Silent Night, Bodom Night" and "Children of Bodom" which happen to be the two first COB songs i ever listened to. I guess it has a nostalgia effect on me...

Hard to choose between HCD and FTR, but will go with HCD since that one holds ''dear memories''.

HCD>FTR>HB>SW>AYDY>>>>>>>>>BD.

Admit it, CoB could've done so much better in BD.

I only just bothered to vote in this thread, but my all time fave album by COB has to be Hatebreeder, since it's the album I will always go back to, regardless of what phase I'm in.

Hatebreeder with the guitar tone of Follow the Reaper should be awesome! Hard to choose between those two ones.