Votes: 34 14.7%
  • Are you dead yet?

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Chaos Ridden Years

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters
Follow The Reaper for sure.Because of the amazing keyboard solos,guitar solos,impressive vocal style and a sexy album artwork.xP Hatebreeder,Something Wild are also mindblowing too.But Follow The Reaper is the albums which made CoB one of the top bands in the world.

Why just one?? :lol: I like HCD the best, but in fact I like them all almost the same, also it's very hard to leave TW and Blooddrunk out :lol: Fucking hard decision that was, :lol: And yeah, I know it's a fucking weird top (HCD, Tokyo Warhearts and Blooddrunk), but it's myh personal top, :lol:

I gotta go with Something Wild. The brilliance out of kids that young and from a debut album nonetheless is mindblowing.

My favourite COB album!!!!!!! It's hard to decide!!!!!!! Because as far as I'm concerned, each one has its moments!!!!!!!! It is so difficult to choose!!!!!!!! But if I have to, I'll say Hatebreeder, with Blooddrunk as a close second!!!!!!!!

this is the order i'm feeling for the albums right now

1 follow the reaper
2 hatebreeder
3 something wild
4 hate crew deathroll
5 blooddrunk
6 are you dead yet?
and i like tokyo warheats over chaos ridden years, but i still like it a lot though