Best cover during PP VII?

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Which was the best?

Mercenary's was good. But the best for me goes to Epica's cover of Crystal Mountain. It gave me shivers just to know I was hearing it played live.

Of Jorn's covers... I'm not sure which was my favorite. Maybe Perfect Strangers.

I liked Straight Through The Heart the most out of the covers Jorn did, but my favorite cover of the festival was Crystal Mountain, it rocked! :headbang:

That's an easy one for me! Jorn covered one of my all time favorites, Dio's Straight Through The Heart. :headbang: I could've left aftet that and been perfectly happy! :kickass:
Damn straight! Only thing better would have been Rainbow in the Dark by Dio or Still of the Night from Whitesnake:kickass:

Mercenary's cover of Cowboys From Hell was a highlight for me - partly because I was on the rail and able to assist in catching Glenn as he dove from the stage right over my head!

CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN! :kickass:

I had a feeling Epica was going to do it, and they did! Mercenary's cover of Cowboys from Hell was memorable for the stage dive alone lol. After seeing Glenn do the dive, I can't remember how well they actually covered the song. ;)

Crystal Mountain. The fact that I had just started listening to Death's music prior to the festival made that an unforgetable moment. I'll give honors to Mercenary covering Cowboys From Hell, my favorite Pantera song .. I hurt my neck on that one :D