Best cover during PP VII?

1. Straight Through the Heart - one of my favorite Dio tracks. Priceless.
2. Cowboys From Hell - from the first note, all I could think was "Ohhh shit--this is gonna rock!" :headbang:
3. Perfect Strangers - classic...simply classic.
4. Stars - cheesy fun (and I called it as the closer way back when :heh: )

:Smokin:

Cowboyz for me. When it started, I looked at my friend and kept saying, "They are NOT gonna play that!!". I think I went down about 15 stairs to get to the floor!! That's the LAST song I would have thought of when he said, "You'll never guess what we are about to play!!". I also hurt my neck during that song!!

Glenn's stage dive wasn't half as cool as whatever-the-fuck he was doing when he came out on the stage!!

Chris :headbang:

I"m sorry, but I try not to bash too much but all the people who are saying Crystal Mountain...are you insane??? First off Epica's then drummer is horrible, he plays about as hard as a 3 year old. So for him to be playing a song that was originally played by the almight Gene Hoglan was frankly an atrocity. I also don't have a problem with adding a new edge to something and i'm far from an anti-keyboard guy but it just did NOT fit in Death. Plus...CHUCK > mark.

That's an easy one for me! Jorn covered one of my all time favorites, Dio's Straight Through The Heart. :headbang: I could've left aftet that and been perfectly happy! :kickass:

Ever since the first time I heard Jorn sing, I've wanted to hear him do some Whitesnake. I finally get to see that and then he goes and blows me away with Dio's "Straight Through the Heart" :OMG: :worship: :headbang:

I also have to give it up to Mercenary for doing "Cowboys From Hell." I was in the hall chatting with some friends, as I'm not a Mercenary fan but once I heard that opening riff I thought "No Way" and ran back inside to watch. Glenn's stagedive really put it over the top for me.