Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Tattoo

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I vote Shout At The Devil by far. :)

Shout at the Devil is wayyy up here.....

Then my next choices would be:

2. Dr. Feelgood
3. Too Fast For Love
4. Theatre Of Pain
5. Girls, Girls, Girls
6. New Tattoo

I love all of those 6 albums. Even New Tattoo is a killer album I reckon. Haven't heard Motley Crue or Generation Swine though.

But Shout At The Devil..... :worship: :headbang: :D

"...It has been written that those who are the youth are the future, so come now children of the beast, be strong and shout at the devil!"
*Insert riff* What a start to the album!

I made a Shout At The Devil t-shirt today :D It's white and has Black & White photos of them from the Shout period that look really cool and I put Motley Crue at the top and Shout At The Devil at the bottom :) I burnt it a bit ironing it on but it has the feel of an old flyer from 20 years ago now. Which is cool too cozI got the photo from a scan from a flyer than I found on the net.

Dr. Feelgood kicks much much anus :)

How raunchy is Slice Of Your Pie? That groove man..... phwoar! Makes you go weak at the knees haha.

New Tattoo. It's the only album which is chock full of killer tracks. Even Dr Feelgood has a couple of duds, but New Tattoo rocks from beginning to end.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Dr. Feelgood kicks much much anus :)

How raunchy is Slice Of Your Pie? That groove man..... phwoar! Makes you go weak at the knees haha.

I love the way its heavy as hell (well for glam) but still catchy! Stuff like Dr. Feelgood and Kickstart My Heart are just CLASSICS :headbang: Its really good hard rock, a lot of the production on some of the 80s albums was done to deemphasise (is that a word?) the heaviness, but Dr. Feelgood and stuff like Appetite For Destruction got it right :)

I also love Dont Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)

Originally posted by Spiff
New Tattoo. It's the only album which is chock full of killer tracks. Even Dr Feelgood has a couple of duds, but New Tattoo rocks from beginning to end.

Im going to go find that album and listen to it again I think..... I hated it from what I remember, but that was oh so long ago :D

It rocks. I can't imagine why you would hate it, but then you hate everything I like so maybe it's not such a surprise.

Oh, and another reason it's the best is because it has Randy Castillo. :headbang:

Too Fast For Love is killer :) Has such a great raw feel to it I reckon.

Yeah Spawny try New Tattoo again, especially Hell On High Heels, 1st Band On The Moon and She Needs Rock N Roll. Classic Motley Crue.

Spiff: I disagree... I thought New Tattoo was half good half crap, very much like Girls Girls Girls. Whereas Shout/Theatre/Feelgood are alot more consistent I think.

Just buy the Greatest Hits thingy. It's the best Greatest Hits thingy ever put out by anyone.

Which greatest hits do you mean?

Decade Of Decadence or the latest one?

I wanna get Decade Of Decadence just for the remixes off Too Fast For Love and for Primal Scream and the extra B-sides like Teaser and Rock N Roll Junkie, that song rocks.

1.Too fast for love
2.Shout at the devil

These are generally the only two crue albums that i listen to regularly ....pure raw fuckin metal!!!!

I listened to Shout At The Devil 3 times today in my discman on my trips to and from uni cranked full blast :) I'm absolutely addicted to it at the moment!

At the risk of having people day, "Dude, you don't know what you're missing!", I must admit that I haven't heard any Crue album before the excellent "Girls, Girls, Girls". Heard some songs (the ones on Decade of Decadence) but that is all.

Ahhhh... if you've heard the first 3 before Girls, then Girls sounds a bit tired I think. But it does have 3 of the best EVER Crue songs (Wild Side, title track, You're All I Need their best ballad!).

Went with Dr Feelgood by a smidgen from Shout At The Devil.

SATD got me into the Crue, but saw them on the Dr Feelgood tour, which was just ridicukously good. Tommy on the revolving drumkit was killer 80's stuff.
(Though the tour was 1990.....)

For interest's sake...

1. Dr Feelgood
2. Shout At The Devil
3. Too Fast For Love
4. Girls, Girls, Girls
5. Theatre Of Pain

...then the rest in a lump at the end.