Ultimate Motley setlist

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
With all these talks of a reunion tour (which will probably happen I reckon when The Dirt movie comes out)... what would be your ultimate 20 song Motley setlist? Not that they'd play for that long these days anyhow... but still lol.

Mine would be:

Here is mine:

(Intro - Terror 'N' Tinseltown)
Dr. Feelgood
Looks That Kill
Take Me To The Top
Slice Of Your Pie
Primal Scream
Hell On High Heels
Wild Side
Shout At The Devil
Piece Of Your Action
Rock & Roll Junkie
Girls Girls Girls
Tonight (We Need A Lover)
Too Young To Fall In Love
Knock 'Em Dead Kid
Ten Seconds To Love
Rattlesnake Shake
Same Ol' Situation
Live Wire
================
Home Sweet Home
Kickstart My Heart

victory.gif

How awesome would that be! Although I'm a bit bummed at having to miss out on Danger, Bastard, Too Fast For Love, Louder Than Hell, Sticky Sweet and 1st Band On The Moon! They have too many great songs! Also I would love to hear You're All I Need live..

Some shows I might rotate and switch the places of Dr. Feelgood and Shout At The Devil to have Shout as the concert opener and In The Beginning as the intro, but TNT - Feelgood would be the better way to open the show I think.

In no particular order...

Dr. Feelgood
Same Ol' Situation
Wildside
Primal Scream
Dont Go Away Mad
Kickstart My Heart
Girls Girls Girls
Shout At The Devil
Bitter Pill
Enslaved

Thats all the Crue I know, I only have the Greatest Hits and Dr. Feelgood :)

Spawny, do yourself a favour and pick up Shout At The Devil, Too Fast For Love and Vince Neil - Exposed! And if you find them cheap, Theater Of Pain, Girls Girls Girls and New Tattoo are worth getting also :) Even Self Titled is a pretty good album - a bad MOTLEY album but a pretty good rock album. I gotta say, back in 93/94 after the whole Motley/Vince split... Vince definitely kicked ass over the Crue... Exposed is alot better than MC.

Actually I just remembered I do have New Tattoo! I was going to buy the Motley Crue box set that just came out, I think it has the first 4 albums in it.

They only need to play the Dr Feelgood album twice. Anything else would be parsley.

Every Motley album seems to offer something good I think.

Girls Girls Girls is definitely the crappest of the '80s albums though in my opinion. Chock full of filler, just sounds tired and uninspired, apart from having 3 of their best songs ever.

You must get Shout At The Devil. That and Too Fast For Love just drip with bad attitude and sound totally fresh and full of energy straight off Sunset Strip :headbang:

Reactions: Shannow