Best day of PPUSA18

Which day of ProgPower XVIII did you enjoy the most?

• Day 1 (Haken, Orphaned Land, Serenity, Power Quest)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Day 2 (Metal Church, Between the Buried and Me, Vanden Plas, Twilight Force, Next to None)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Day 3 (Shattered Fortress, Myrath, Angel Dust, Lords of Black, Distorted Harmony, Daydream XI)

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Day 4 (Katatonia, Amaranthe, Pain, Snowy Shaw, Dynazty, Seven Spires)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I have no idea. I was drinking with Nanners under the bar.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Day 3 was nearly wall to wall prog, and that's what I came for.
despite that, I thought it was the strongest day due to Lords of Black and Angel Dust. Not to mention, Mike Portnoy and band were just stellar

despite that, I thought it was the strongest day due to Lords of Black and Angel Dust. Not to mention, Mike Portnoy and band were just stellar
Lords of Black was the only band I didn't watch that day. Angel Dust was all I was hoping for. As was everyone else.

For me it was a tough call between day 2 and 3. Best of day 3 was Lords of Black and Angel Dust. In the end Vanden Plas got the edge for my vote, and Metal Church put on a great performance which cinched it. But.. Angel Dust and Lords of Black were some of the best back to back shows I've ever seen in my life. Amazing and with each show it seemed they went by way way too fast. IMO Angel Dust would have been a better headliner than Portnoy.

Reactions: labrekk