ProgPower USA Sporcle quiz

KristoferX

Sep 23, 2006
Budd Lake, NJ
OK guys, how good are your memories? I'm sure many of you are aware of Sporcle, the website with the quizzes that has taken many an hour of my life when I could have been doing other more productive things. Well, I decided to create a PPUSA quiz. Here's the link:

Can you name the ProgPower USA bands?

I could use some feedback and proofreading. Some things I am looking for:
-Is my information correct? (I was using Wikipedia so who knows what they may have gotten wrong)
-Are all of the bands spelled correctly?
-Are there any alternate spellings I should accept? (I'm a stickler for spelling on message boards but not so much when you're racing against the clock)
-Is the amount of time OK? Should you have more time? Less time? I don't want it to get to the point where you have a ton of time left and you are just pulling bands' names out of nowhere. But then I don't want to cut you short either.

Let me know what you think and have fun! Oh, and if you're into sports give my other quiz a try too.

well I took it and got 107 of 130. I've only been to 7-current.

Savatage is listed as the headliner of PPV. I thought the formal title of the group of musicians playing that night was "weapons of mass destruction".

I got 111 correct. I kept drawing blanks on I and IX. I also think "All Star Jam" listed is a little, I don't know....I think it would be better if you stuck to the bands. (Sorry to spoil that for those playing). I was able to get all of V, VII, X, XI, and XII. I totally blanked on After Forever headlining in 08. Also, this reminded me that both Destiny's End and Onward played the first one, so hey, let's have Crescent Shield sometime :)

I got 111 correct. I kept drawing blanks on I and IX. I also think "All Star Jam" listed is a little, I don't know....I think it would be better if you stuck to the bands. (Sorry to spoil that for those playing). I was able to get all of V, VII, X, XI, and XII. I totally blanked on After Forever headlining in 08. Also, this reminded me that both Destiny's End and Onward played the first one, so hey, let's have Crescent Shield sometime :)

I think you're right about the All Star Jam. I think I'll take it out. Was that something that was ever officially listed? I don't recall and that was one of the years I missed.

106/129 but I missed a few obvious ones due to time running out and figuring out how to put All Star Jam in there. :Spin:

Can't believe how quickly I forgot some of this year's and next year's after trying to think back so far.