Best deals you ever got on Ebay or anywhere

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I'm very happy because this past month I have been getting some really great deals on Ebay on rare cds and videogames. I would just like to see some great deals you guys and girls have run into.

I got

Nation - Chased by Time (original pressing) $6.99, i can't find this album anywhere not even on Amazon

Ted Poley's Bone Machine- dogs .99cents

Savage Circus- Dreamland Manor-and Zonata Buried Alive- Free gift with an order from cm distro

Gary Hughes-Once and Future King part 1- .99cents

Melodica- Long way from home- $2.99 on amazon new its $72

Poley & Rivera- Only Human- $9.99 on amazon new its $28

Rob Marcello/Vesty-s/t- $9.99 on amazon it's new $54 and used even more I couldn't find this album anywhere else and to get it for 10 bucks

also i got at a flea market with my pal gunstar9 on the forum a Sega Master System with the game Double Dragon in it with all the hook ups for $5, yes 5 dollars WOW!

and on ebay tonight I just won 5 rare sega master system games for $4.25, thats what made me start this thread. Oh yeah Gunstar9 cleans up old systems like that and he cleaned the Master system and it works like new! Also I'm sure u can tell I'm on a huge Danger Danger kick, that would be due to the new album Revolve its amazing, thats why so many ted,rob stuff.

Anyway Please tell me ur great finds my friends

Back when HammerFall only had four albums out, I got all four for $24. AND they had bonus tracks on them. Unfortunately, I already had those albums (sans bonus tracks) and these were purchased for my best friend as an X-mas present. I was very tempted to keep them for myself because of said bonus tracks, but I did not. I did end up giving them to her, and she was pleased. :)

And now they have that covers album which has all the bonus tracks on it, so I'm set anyway. :)

I also got the first Falconer album from eBay for about $2. Pretty sweet.

Full-length black leather duster coat for $135 after discount, plius shipping, from www.sportsmansguide.com years ago. My current leather jacket, also from there, was $63 after discount and looks great.

Two vintage Atari 2600 game-systems, plus 3 joysticks, 2 paddle controllers, one keypad, and about 25 assorted games: $50 shipped, on eBay.

I had the highest bid on a really nice JVC Everio HD camcorder for $138, but the seller cancelled the sale and re-listed it, selling it to someone else for around $200. Guess he didn't like the thought of letting it go so cheap. :erk:

I haven't really bought many cds until recently so I haven't had the opportunity to grab a lot of great deals. After reading this post though I checked out the cds available on ebay and picked up Åsmund Frægdegjevar by Lumsk for $0.99 ($4.15 after shipping) so I was pretty happy with that.

About 10 years ago when I ran 24-track ADAT rig in my studio, I found a guy in North GA that was selling an Omnirax desk that was made for ADAT studios - basically it had rack space built into it and the surface was made to fit a Mackie 24x8 mixer, which is what I used then. So I get up there with my buddy to buy the desk, and it turns out the guy is liquidating his whole project studio. So I end up buying all these patchbays, snakes, and other miscellaneous items for way cheap.

THEN.....the dude says "how about this?" He's holding up a TL Audio dual tube mic preamp/compressor. To give you background, this is a high-end mic preamp from the UK. Comparable to Avalon, UA, etc. Good stuff. They run about $2000 new. Used....still about $1000 on eBay.

He sells it to me for $50. $50!!!!!!!!!!!

So my buddy has a studio too, he gives me a total "die!" kinda look because he knows I just totally lucked out. I handed him the money and we split faster than you could imagine.....we were just waiting on the guy to realize that the price tag from when he bought it at Galaxy Music here in town was still stuck to the back of the unit....and said $1000 on it....used.