Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
Arch Enemy - Anthems Of Rebellion

Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
Norther - Mirror Of Madness
Kalmah - Swampsong
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
Arch Enemy - Anthems Of Rebellion

:lol::lol:

You sure you get the point of this thread? None of those you listed are the respective bands debut's.

Actually I forgot to mention Dimmu Borgir - For All Tid.

Every time I put that and Stormblast on it makes me think "this is what symphonic black metal should be"

Fuck my english!Sorry.Here is the list:D

Children Of Bodom - Something Wild
Kreator - Endless Pain
Ensiferum - Ensiferum
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Sinergy - Beware The Heavens

I just downloaded, better be as good as you say :mad::mad: He has Blasdead-ish vocals... which I like if it's done well but the music is phenomenal.

EDIT: This shit is so cash.

cash as in you liked it? :p

fuck your canadian vernacular :lol:

i actually find i like the flag of punishment best of the 3 that i own though, despite not having my favorite song on it. its rare that i actually enjoy a band's debut album so

cash as in you liked it? :p

fuck your canadian vernacular :lol:

i actually find i like the flag of punishment best of the 3 that i own though, despite not having my favorite song on it. its rare that i actually enjoy a band's debut album so

Really? I find that a lot of bands put out solid debuts. A lot don't, mind you, but many of the bands I enjoy usually were the strongest when they first started then progressed in a different direction, still amazing, but not the same.

Really? I find that a lot of bands put out solid debuts. A lot don't, mind you, but many of the bands I enjoy usually were the strongest when they first started then progressed in a different direction, still amazing, but not the same.

i find the song writing to be tighter, and the playing to be more mature on later albums

Arcturus' Aspera Hiems Simfonia
Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse
Fleurety's Min Tid Skal Komme