Best 'Decapitated' Album

Best Decapitattatated alboom

• That first one when they were literally children but was actually damn good death metal

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Nihility

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The Negation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organic Hallucinosis

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Post- passing of Vitek and major lineup changes Album

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You just know they're over-compensating for something. There's just no rhyme or reason for them.

lulz

Vogg is a better axeman than whoever Obscura's guitarist is, Vitek clearly has the Obscura drummer beaten.
lmfao. Is this reality? As a huge fan of both bands i can say this is about as far from the truth as you can get. Everyone involved in making those two albums are widely considered virtuosos when it comes to their respective instruments. Vog compared to Munzner? Vitek or Hannes? :lol: oh dear gods. Like i said, as far as talent goes they are not even in the same ballpark

The reason Obscura was even mentioned here is because you said you came from a jazzy background and like death metal that doesn't sound like the usual. It's ok to not like the band but try to not to sound so clueless. That's like me saying that Rob Halford isnt a good vocalist because i dont like his voice or something. Just ridiculous

bogus statement. hilarious to say the least
Qft.

But that's just it, admittedly I was having a bit of a troll there, but can we objectively say Obscura are a more technical band than decapitated? I'm saying this is open for questioning.