Best Distortion Pedal

i would recommend to check on Tech21
my dad have Tech21 GT2 he use it as signal booster and to colorize his signal abit (not distortion type)
though from my personal experience you can really achieve nice results with it,
even on bass, it has some versatility comparing to other pedals.
check on their Sansamp PSA

I have a Metalzone. And a really shitty 30 watt fender amp. It doesn't even have reverb.
But it is good enough for me now. I can get a mediocre brutal death sound out of it.

i'd suggest the digitech DF-7 it has seven different pedals in it
1. Ibanez TS-9
2.DOD 250 Preamp
3.Boss DS-1
4.Pro Co Rat
5. Boss Metal Zone
6. Digitech Metal Master
7. EH Big Muff
and you can any one of those with a turn of the dial...they all sound great...there, i have imput...

i suggest getting a vamp pro instead of worrying about pedals... then you can do what i did and make it into a live rig with a 4x12 and a solid state power amp and a bbe and a hush :Spin: and you'll be cool like me! everyone wants that!

the only thing pedals are good for is if your amp has SHITTY distortion. and even then...no i wouldnt recommend using them. they feedback too damn much. especially the DIME DISTORTION. i love dimebag's tone, and that pedal is actually pretty bad ass....but fuck, its hell on your ears. it could slice through steel.

^It is a modeller unit, and includes effects.

@Missiles: I dunno, I just felt like pwnz0ring you after what you said awful awful things to me :D