• Neil Peart (Rush)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Ian Paice (Deep Purple)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • John Bonham (Led Zeppelin)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Matt Cameron (Soundgarden/Pearl Jam)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jorg Michael (Stratovarius/Running Wild/insert name of Euro power metal band here)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
I voted for the first 3 :) (Though you meant Testament and not Machinehead didnt you for Paul? :) )

To add for the next polls:
Trym
Nicolas Barker
Tjoldav
Joey Jordison
Hellhammer
Pete Sandoval
The new guy in Kataklysm is a freak, dont know his name though.

I know that Portnoy and a few of the others are great drummers, but I dont find them all that interesting to listen to (especially Portnoy) *Dodges rotten fruit from Wenda and Sprucey* so I didnt vote for them. Technically very good players though.

spawn said:
I voted for the first 3 :) (Though you meant Testament and not Machinehead didnt you for Paul? :) )
Yes I did.

spawn said:
I know that Portnoy and a few of the others are great drummers, but I dont find them all that interesting to listen to (especially Portnoy) *Dodges rotten fruit from Wenda and Sprucey* so I didnt vote for them. Technically very good players though.
Hmmm... the whole idea of this poll is to vote on the best drummers, so by not voting for someone who obviously is really good, just because they're not "interesting" would appear to defeat the purpose. :)

Define best though, is it just technical? Nope. So I voted for the drummers whose work I enjoy the most!

Yes, but to me they are the best because they have interesting drum parts, so I did vote for the best :)

Goreripper said:
It's nice to see Dave has a few votes. He's a motherfuckingly awesome drummer.

Yeah :) Psycroptic isn't really my slice of cake, but he's a jaw-dropping drummer.

Spawn said:
but I dont find them all that interesting to listen to (especially Portnoy) *Dodges rotten fruit from Wenda and Sprucey*

Ah...but when you are least expecting it, there I'll be...up on a roof somewhere, carefully sighting down my TomatoSniper(tm)...or maybe I'll be on a suicide mission with a beltful of month-old potatoes. Do not anger the Mighty Majesty hitsquad. ;)

Mike Portnoy
Tommy Lee
Alex Van Halen
Dave Haley

Matt Cameron?!?!?! WTF?!!??!