• Ken Owen (Carcass)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Mick Harris (Napalm Death)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Matt Rizzo (Blood Duster)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Euan Heriot (Abramelin/Blood Duster)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Adrian Erlandsson (At the Gates/The Haunted/Cradle of Filth)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Rob Mollica (Earth)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Kai Mosaker aka Trym (Emperor)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Ingo Schwichtenburg (Helloween)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Richard Christy (Iced Earth/Death)

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Round Three. Vote away, again for as many as you want. I hope there's still a few suggestions left after this round so we can get another 20 or so. Then after the weekend I'll post the "Finals".

:)

If anyone's wondering why I included Stevo here but didn't put Tim and Stu in the guitarist poll last year, I explained that in a post accompanying Round Two.

How can Trym only have one vote? This is rigged worse than the US presidential elections! :)

Yay! He wont get far though, unfortunately all the bands he is in have Screamy McHarsho as the vocalists so nobody wants to listen to them :(

Im still not most of the time actually, I think both Ihsahn and Sechdemon (or whoever is the vocalist in Zyklon) suck :)

Musically Emperor is absolute genius though, its sad :( I think Ihsahn was outside the studio in the forest putting corpse paint on when they recorded the vocals for most of the Emperor albums. Thats why you cant make out a word Ihsahn says.

Can you honestly not tell the difference between Shagrath and Ihsahn? :) The production never helped Ihsahn, but he is an awful screecher, you cant make out the words he is saying at all for the most part, Shagrath is a far better vocalist, up there with David Vincent as the best in "extreme" metal.

Im not suggesting Shagrath is going top 20 or anything, but he is a way better vocalist than Ihsahn, he changes his styles rather than just screeching for a whole song! So in answer to your question, yes, Shagrath is VERY different to Ihsahn :)

Trym, Roger Taylor, Adrian Erlandsson and Richard Christy.

Where's Hellhammer? He blows my nuts off, and I haven't seen him yet.

oh, and with the vocalist thing, I like Ihsahn.

he changes his style and sings clean in some songs... I'm pretty sure. I've only really listened to the few mp3s I have and the live CD that I won in a band comp. So our keyboardist really won it.