Fifth Round: Best Two

Fifth Round: Best Two

• Total voters

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Okay, the fourth round is over. The quantity of songs have been reduced to three. Moving into the fifth round ... :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Which pair of songs do you prefer amongst the final three :confused: :confused: :confused:

After this round, we will head into finals with the top 2 opeth songs ... :headbang: :headbang:

Remember to vote with the buttons. Comments are appreciated but I count only the votes on the poll.

01) April Ethereal - The Moor
02) April Ethereal - The Leper Affinity
03) The Moor - The Leper Affinity

:OMG: :OMG: :yow: :OMG: :OMG:

I voted The Moor, because it is the best Opeth song, and the Leper Affinity, because it is pure badass. April Ethereal is awesome, just can't compete with the other two without When to follow it up...

Anyone who doesn't include April Ethereal needs to go listen to it again and realize that it wins for the opening and ending riffs with no challenge.

april ethereal and leper affinity.l

aprile ethereal > the moor

still life > MAYH

the atmosphere of april ethereal is what makes it special. the intro riff and the beginning lyrics bring out so much emotion and feeling. it is just a special song.

funny that all three candidates are opening tracks. could this mean that the average Opeth fan has a short attention span? ;)

annt said:
funny that all three candidates are opening tracks. could this mean that the average Opeth fan has a short attention span? ;)

Nice remark. I realised that, too; ...and I find it sort of funny, let's say... :D

cityofthemoon666 said:
The Moor and April by a long way, love leper, but both those songs are the best

Not my favorite two ever, but definatly the best in this poll. So The Moor and April it is.