Fourth Round Pool B: Best Two

Fourth Round Pool B: Best Two

• Total voters

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Okay, the third round is over. The quantity of songs have been reduced to 6.
Next is the second pool of 3 songs which survived the third round. Which pair of songs do you prefer on POOL B.
Remember to vote with the buttons. Comments are appreciated but I count only the votes on the poll.
After the fourth round, we will be down to 3 songs.

01) April Ethereal - When
02) April Ethereal - Serenity Painted Death
03) When - Serenity Painted Death

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

I've never really gotten the big deal over "Serenity Painted Death". It's certainly not bad by any means, but if it's brutality people want, I think MAYH delivers that beyond SPD.

April Ethereal & When. this time was the toughest choice of all the polls so far. Mybe I was biased by memories of when I play those two songs in a row...

I dunno why, I never really liked April Ethereal too much. It's a good song, but just not one of my favorites :err: . Picked When and SPD here :headbang: .

Hey Guys,

Round 4 is going steady and it looks like the race will be just :loco: :Spin: craaazzzy :Spin: :loco: until the last minute.

Preliminary results shows that the Moor :hotjump: is the only song which will be hard to stop in the race to the last 3.

There is currently only 7 votes separating the second song from the sixth song and only three songs will survive this round ... o_O So if you want your song(s) to continue, vote!

This being said, PLEASE USE THE VOTING BUTTONS for your votes since those are the one I will use to determine the songs making it to the fifth round. I'm not counting the "write in votes". You have until Sunday, September 26th at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time to submit your votes. Afterwards, were going into Round 5 with the top 3 songs.

Cheers! :kickass:

Hey Guys,

Just a little more than 7 hours to go before the fifth round (semi-finals).

So far, Blackwater Park is out :cry: so is Serenity Painted Death :(

But suprisingly enough, When is also out :err:

I think we will have new finalists this time around ...

Cheers :kickass: