Fifth Round: Best Two

Fifth Round: Best Two

• Total voters
What the fuck? These are rigged, where's SPD???? People come to your senses and vote against Teh Moor. It pails in comparison to the other 2 and even those blow IMO.

Hey Guys,

Fifth round is going steady and needless to say that the Moor :worship: is going straight into Finals unless a catastrophy happens ...

April Ethereal :hotjump: and The Leper Affinity :hotjump: are currently tied for second place. :loco: :loco:

Only one of the above two will accompany the Moor into Finals, so if you want your song to continue, vote!

In case of a persisting tie for second place, April Ethereal :hotjump: will be declared official second because of its better performance in the previous rounds.

This being said, PLEASE USE THE VOTING BUTTONS for your votes since those are the one I will use to determine the songs making it to the Finals. I'm not counting the "write in votes". You have until Friday, October 1st at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time to submit your votes. Afterwards, we're going into Finals with the top 2 songs.

Cheers! :kickass:

>>It pails in comparison to the other 2 and even those blow IMO.
...i can only assume you mean they blow compared to other opeth songs...
but seriously people teh m00r is satan!....wait.....teh m00r is.....not.....satan! that's the problem!