Album survivor - Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian Round 3

Which two songs left on Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian are the weakest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vilden

From the holy kingdom of Harmonia
Aug 7, 2002
Stockholm, Sverige
So, third round this time, last round before the finals!

Final standings from round two
  1. The Sorceres 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  2. *Valley of the Dolls 6 vote(s) 50.0%
  3. Fata Morgana 1 vote(s) 8.3%
  4. Guardian 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  5. *Prelude to Ruin 9 vote(s) 75.0%
  6. Exodus 5 vote(s) 41.7%
This time Valley of the Dolls and Prelude to Ruin is gone. It was close for awhile between Valley and Exodus.

So, as usual vote for the two weakest songs left in the game. 3 days before closing. Guardian is in a good spot being the only song with zero votes so far in the game.

Vote away! And don't forget to comment on your votes. :)

Fata Morgana, Guardian and Exodus are my top 3 songs on this album. Went with Exodus for now but I can't guarantee I won't change my vote before this poll closes... really tough choice.

I voted for "Guardian" and "Exodus" in this round.

"Fata Morgana" is the first John Arch Fates Warning song that I heard, so I am particularly partial to it. I also think that "The Sorceress" is super cool.

So went with The Sorceress and Guardian for now. Can't vote for Exodus yet it's the song that got me into the album and Fates Warning, not sure if it is actually better than the others but I like it more.

painless round for me really, the remaining two songs are the clear standouts on this album and maybe their greatest achievements (although certain songs on SPECTRE reach greater heights).

'giant's lore' should still be here but otherwise i'm content with the final four.