Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayhem

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Moonspell (old one)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Enthroned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think its incredibly ignorant to have a logo that is completely unreadable. Obsured to a degree but c'mon you need to know who they are if you want to buy any more cds or even look into the band, support the band or whatever. Maybe you'd go see them play if they went on tour, but hell you maybe wouldn't even know!

Example: I picked up several cds (they were promos discounted in a bargain bin in norway).. regular promos in the cardboard sleeves. Well there was one (I have no idea who as I couldn't read it) the music was ok, pretty cool if I recall but there is no way I'd be able to buy the actual cd or perhaps look into if they have any others albums. Name wasn't printed on the disc and no "bio" info on the sleeve. That's just dumb-ass promotion if you ask me.

Another thing I don't like is the cds that don't have any identifying marks. Hey even some of my fav bands do this (but those cds ((of my fav bands)) I'd know probably be able to pick out blindfolded just by the feeling of holding them :lol: Their presence is felt. :err: But not-so for 3/4 of the cds I got. If it doesn't have a band name, or a title or a picture that identifys perhaps the cover in an obscure reference, ...say the label is the only identifying factor but if its a label you have 50 cds it's too much hassle to put away. Ok so fine, it stays in the disc changer longer, but I've actually thrown away a disc that I couldn't put away because it sat (not played) in my changer for MONTHS! It wasn't that good and I was sick of lookn at it.

Why do bands love doing this? I knew a band once years ago that was PISSED because the label made them put the band name and the label logo on the cd. I say Halleluah! I can file that sucker!:D