Best extreme metal vocalists

Heh heh erm... ok Tanith are you gonna tell each person who you disagree with that they are wrong about who they think is a good vocalist? Dani's range is incredible, live and in studio. Ihshan was fucking incredible, both live and in studio.

I forgot to mention Corpsegrinder... not too unique but a helluva lotta energy

Mikael-Opeth
Aaron-My Dying Bride
Ishan-Emperor
Angela-Arch Enemy
whoever did the extreem vocals on the first In the Woods album
Vortex-Dimmu Borgir (why doesn't he sing more often!?)
Ded-Mayhem

Vintersorg is growing on me more and more these days

By the way: you can hear Vortex in Borknagar for The Archaic Course and Quintessence and he's the one that sings

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Heh heh erm... ok Tanith are you gonna tell each person who you disagree with that they are wrong about who they think is a good vocalist? Dani's range is incredible, live and in studio. Ihshan was fucking incredible, both live and in studio.

I forgot to mention Corpsegrinder... not too unique but a helluva lotta energy
Dani's range is quite the illusion. He uses a voicebox/effects thingie both in the studio AND live. Not only that, but he sucks live. His 'growling' is amateurish and his screeches don't actually go as high as they are on the recorded material.....his transitions between the two are shaky also.

Chris Barnes: He invented the whole style, taking it to places that Celtic Frost, Death, and Possessed never dreampt of.

Mikhael Akerfeldt: Has to have the best transitions between clean and growling vocals. His clean voice is excellent, and everything is clearly enunciated when he growls. His death metal voice is like Max Cavallera, only not shitty.

Danny Cavanaugh: He's a poor man's Akerfeldt, but still no slouch by any means. His clean voice actually might be a little better

Burton C. Bell: The most distinctive voice in all of extreme metal. It's also very pleasing to the ears.

Mike Patton: Most versatile singer in metal history. The man can do anything he wants to, and it sounds incredible.

Devin Townsend: When he screeches, it has melody. His voice is the very definition of innovation. He is bald, yet has hair. He is the chosen one. :D o_O

Vintersorg-Borknagar
Athera-Susperia (When he is actually screaming)
Daemon-Zyklon
Death-Mayhem
Ihsahn-Emperor
(Just to name a few)

Tom G. Warrior (Hellhammer, Celtic Frost)
Franta Storm (Master's Hammer)
Attila Csihar (Tormentor, Mayhem)
Nocturno Culto (Darkthrone)
Dagon (Inquisition)
Varg Vikernes (Burzum)
Rainer Landfermann (Bethlehem)
Martin van Drunen (Asphyx)
David Vincent (Morbid Angel)

These are all the ones that I thought of right away without dwelling on the subject.