Best Fortune Cookie Quotes

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I'm always getting the weirdest/funniest quotes in fortune cookies.

This is what came to me at lunch (Chinese delivery on a snowy day truly rules):

"You will read this and say 'Geez! I could come up with better fortunes than that!"

Other ones I've gotten were "Eat more Chinese food. It's healthy and delicious!", "You will want another fortune cookie in 2 hours", and the best of them...

" "

:lol: Anyone else got something similar?

coworker of mine got:

":) Hard work break no bones,
fine words butter no parsnips :)"

A friend of mine swears he once got "You have no future" in a Chinese fortune cookie. No way to know for sure, since he committed suicide shortly thereafter........

....Okay, that last part ISN'T true, but he DOES swear he got that fortune once. :heh:

The niftiest fortune I've ever gotten was at a party at the 1989 Boston WorldCon (World SF Convention), where they commissioned their own fortune cookies and fortunes. Mine was "You will adapt 'The Wizard of Oz' to the Star Trek universe." (I haven't progressed past Page 4 of the screenplay.) :)

There are always rumors of someone getting a handwritten "Help! I'm being held captive in a Chinese fortune-cookie factory!" but I don't think it's ever been proven. :saint: