Best hypocrisy gig you've been at?

Skanmar

Risen To Ruin
Oct 1, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Pretty much says it all.

For me it was deffinetly in 2006 in Bibelot during the Neckbreakersball. Holy fucking shit that gig was awesome. The venue itself is crazy as hell , but what do you expect from a church.

The only minus side of that gig was that there were shitloads of poseur kids who only came to see Soilwork or one man army and the undead blablabla.

None because Hypocrisy have never come to Australia & both times ive been in Europe they havent been touring. I just missed out on seing pain by a few days earlier this year, but i had to fly home & begin my studies.

I've seen Hypocrisy in two differents festivals in France; the best one was at the Metal Therapy (2006), because the crowd was more excited than at the other gig. It was totally crazy and I'll never forget this great moment !

I know they played Eraser, I think that's all from that album.

I personnaly havn't seen Hypocrisy yet, but if they are somwhere round at the end of the year, I most probably would be there :)

Do you remember songs from "The Arrival" they played on Wacken 2004?

Hell beats the shit out of me tbh. That was my first real festival , all i know was that i was having a blast ,gettin drunk and that i did see Hypocrisy. Cause i do remember Headbanging like a crazy fool to Roswell 47

eraser..hmm
ive never been at a hypocrisy gig, i think i know now two live versions from eraser. the one in straßbourgh, which is on the live dvd with virus, and the one from wacken 2004.
at both versions he doesnt use the high pitched screams, but the normal screams, buti cant see any reason, why it would not fit at the chorus at least

Too lazy to go into detail, but both times I met him at Pop's with Firefest from here. First time was amazing, had him sign my Bloodbath guitar, and 2nd time we went on their little mini-bus for a few, was cool. Peter is one of the nicest and grateful guys in metal.

i saw them only once on the arrival tour 2004...

great show, feeling between the band and the crowd was so fucking great, the sound was bad as hell, sometimes Peter's voice did not sound but shit, i was seeing them (fuck the production)... the setlist was ok, they missed great classics like osculum obscenum, pleasure of molestation, left to rot, apocalypse, the fourth dimension :)waah:), etc. but played god is a lie, reborn, necronomicon, the final chapter, fractured millenium, fire in the sky and so on... to much songs from the arrival (the greats born dead, eraser and the not necessary slave to the parasites and war within)

hope to be less drunk the next time and not loss 1 and a half songs in the beginning :yuk:

Take a road trip some place, always worth seeing the greatest death metal vocalist ever! ;)

Yes I know.
Its just that im kinda lazy when it comes to traveling for gigs, and I would never get any friends with me, if its in Stockholm I just go alone.
So I prioritize other things nowdays.

Not sure, but could be Wacken 2002

Also saw them in 2004 at Wacken

was at a small festival in Sandviken in 2003, also the metal cruise Stockholm to Finland somewhere in 2004, oh yeah and at "Baren" in STockholm must've been in 2001 or so.

Think that's it

Or did they play Bang Your Head in 2003?
Can't remember, might have
edit:
according to lumitalvi they did :p
So yeah ;)