Best Maiden Singer???

The production on TXF is very damp, and it could be made to sound technically better, but I think it suits the mood and atmosphere of the album brilliantly. The only thing that I don't like is how it goes from quiet to loud on occasion. It is a little too extreme, you literally need to adjust the volume.

VXI someone forgot to turn the Bass up in the mix which is unusual for a Maiden album. But at Least half the songs on it are good, would be ALOT better with a good mix. Wait for the remixes folks

Oh, does anyone else find it strange that we have 2 Maidenesque Threads going at the momen, how unusual

MeKaChrOme said:
Brave New World is quite good, no really really weak songs (apart from teh repetition).
I'm going to agree with you on this. I really, really like BNW and have probably listened to it more often than any of their other albums in recent times. Xena loves it also. "The Thin Line Between Love and Hate" has the best guitar interplay of any Maiden song, ever.

For once I agree with Bri-Bri, "Thin Line" rules. I can't believe it isn't considered a classic yet. Definitely one of their most underrated songs, along with "Hooks In You", "The Unbeliever" and "Purgatory".