BEST METAL MIX IVE DONE YET!

feel free to hit me up with questions if your curious. i used my peavey xxx with a schecter hell raiser going through an old line 6 cab, one sm 57 into my SSL alpha vhd pre with 3rd harmonic distortion all the way up. drums are a combination of slate and sneap samples. i programmed the drums entirely and had the drummer play live cymbals. bass is a schecter bass line in using a sans amp plug in and waves ssl channel. vox were miced with a neumann u 87, through my vintech 473 neve replica pres. this was mixed all in the box and mastered using an ass load of waves plug ins.

John:
Could you tell us which waves plugs were used for mastering?
Really sounds great!
Thanks!

I think this might just be the best mix ive heard posted on this forum so far!

Holy crap dude - that is some INSANE tuneage.

Best Sneap mix I've heard. That kick is beyond belief, and the vox are awesome.

Bobby

Fuck yes:kickass:

The song writing is amazing!!! and the production WOW:heh: this is one of the songs that I like to hear in my home and show to my friends and say them: this is fucking rock of this days not the bullshit out there:headbang: yep I know, I´m too heavy.

Congrats dude

damn i'm hearing it now on better speakers... i can't find something i don't like aobut the mix, haha my friend heard it from like 2 rooms away, and came here "OMG what's that? o_O"

fattest kick EVAH...