BEST METAL MIX IVE DONE YET!

listening on my trusty Senny HD280's and this mix fucking SLAMS bro!!!!!!!!

PM me the kick sample!

A great departure from the norm around here, damn.... low-end is huge

Dear god.

This is good stuff.
I think he has the most developed vocal range I've ever heard in metal/hardcore.

Those vocals are fucking br00tal, man. Jesus christ..

Haha.
Anyways,

The mix is fantastic! I wish I could produce stuff like this. :p

My headphones (AKG something studio) say no, but I tell you again when I got to "perfectly" acoustic place with my perfect monitors (oh...the lovely pirch panel, slurp*) :lol:

So it takes a month or so.

To original poster, mix sounds awesome dude. Nicely done. Perhaps bring up the bass guitar some? The mix as a whole has a ton of lows, but it seems the bass guitar itself is fairly pushed back... could poke through a little more with it's highs maybe. I hear all subs.

The structure of guitar sound reminds me of Slipknot's Psychosocial stuff. Kinda same stuff on different moment))

what the fuck
this mix pisses me off
it makes me want to stop mixing lol ( thats a good thing..for you atleast )
:lol:
please teach me your ways
or adleast send me the kick/snare samples :)

..please :)

That vocalist is FUCKING amazing, and the vocal sound is great aswell (sounded a bit scooped when I started listening to it, but I'm used to it now)

The mix is very scooped, and the guitars sounded thin at the beginning, but I'm so used to it now, that it's awesome haha :D

A production tips would be to low pass the guitar a bit more in the intro to have a bigger "boom" effect when the song starts.

Great job!
Cheers!