Best musical moment of the whole festival.

Leadsinger from Atrox's whole performance. From inhaling the smoke from the smoke machines, to putting batteries in the megaphone, to singing into an empty microphone stand after dropping his microphone on stage :D

Being woken up at 4am to drunken singing is always a highlight ;) One of these days I'll manage to stay up for the whole after party, but for now I'll remain a morning person.

On stage I think the "high" point was watching Zero Hour's lead singer hit the high notes. No man that tough looking should be able to sing like that! It just does not compute in my brain! :D

My highlight was when the singer of Sun Caged asked 'Are we at ProgPower ?, Let's see how technical these guys are'
and then went out and left the band for some serious instrument masturbation. :headbang:

During the Threshold show there were about 10 of us outside having a break. Damian ran out and said, "Hey, what are you doing out here? Don't you know there's a concert inside?" and ran back in.

The stunned silence followed by laughs and, "Aren't you supposed to be on stage??" were awesome!

Then, after running around the venue yelling at people, Damian hopped back onto stage and belted out another great song without showing any signs of tiring or weakening :worship:

Pagan's Mind instrumental medley from day 1
Wolverine whole perfomance from day 2
Threshold improvised singer on the beginning of "Pilot in the Sky of Dreams" and crowd singings on "Get out demons get out!!"

Threshold improvised singer on the beginning of "Pilot in the Sky of Dreams"

IMG_5950.JPG

Oh I forgot to mention the after-party in the basement on sunday.what a fantastic night it was, truly one of the greatest moment of the week-end.