Best Nevermore Album

Genius Gone Insane

http://www.¯\(°_o)/¯.com
Aug 19, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
www. ̄\(°_o)
What is the best Nevermore Album?

I struggle with this question. I think their best record is This Godless Endeavor. Though if I could keep only one it would be Dead Heart in a Dead World. Yet my favorite one to listen to right now is The Obsidian Conspiracy.

Maybe there is something wrong with me but I guess that just means I like all of them. Thoughts?

TGE seems to have the most rotation in my playlist but DHIADW is on the same level for me. What's the latest on Warrel Dane ? still battling alcohol?

DHIADW or The Obsidian Conspiracy simply because I love every song on both albums. TGE and Enemies of Reality are great too, though.

Dead Heart in a Dead World & This Godless Endeavor are what made me a full on Nevermore convert.....coupled with seeing them play live sealed the deal.

I honestly love them all. I think if you put a gun to my head, I'd say TGE, but I probably listen to DNB more than the rest of them.

Not exactly what the question was, but I think my favorite song would be Narcosynthesis... But then you'd ask 3 months from now I'd say something else!